Australia South ACE Student Convention
A.C.E. Student Convention can be identified as a “3D Event”. It is a residential event where students can Discover their God-given gifts and abilities, an event where students can Develop those gifts and abilities and where they can also learn to Dedicate their gifts and abilities to God and the ministry of Christian endeavour. Convention offers students the opportunity to compete in a Christian context.
Students may choose from over 140 different events, so it is likely that every student will find events in which they can compete in a Christian context. There events are spread across eight different categories: Academics, Athletics, Art and Craft, Music (Vocal and Instrumental), Photography, and Platform (Speech and Drama). The South Pacific A.C.E. Student Convention Guidelines provide the criteria and information for each event and all the forms required for entry to the events.
Advantages of participating in Student Convention include:
• Students learn new skills and develop Christian leadership
• Students grow in confidence.
• Students gain a sense of belonging.
• Students place their personal educational experience into a larger perspective.
• Students make new friends.
• Students showcase their gifts and abilities.
• Students’ decision making and Spiritual growth will be a by-product of the fellowship, atmosphere and challenge of the evening rallies.
• Students work collaboratively when preparing and performing in group and team events.